SQLite-Pro is a professional SQLite database editor which allows you to graphically open and edit SQLite database files on the iPhone and iPad.
The app combines the power and flexibility of SQLite with an intuitive graphical interface for tapping to view all tables and rows. You can also tap on the search icon to enter advanced SQL queries and get results immediately.
You can create a new table easily with the Create Table panel, and add new rows with the Add Row panel. You can also select advanced image and URL SQL types for storing images and web links in the SQLite database files.
You can tap and hold on any cell to edit with optional voice recognition. You can also tap and drag to highlight any table or rows for copy, paste, and share.
The app also automatically formats SQLite query results to fit each column perfectly for thousands of rows in a few seconds.
An innovative, powerful, and easy-to-use SQLite database app. This is the solution that SQLite-Pro delivers for you today.
- Opens all SQLite database files (http://sqlite.org/docs.html)
- View and edit multiple SQLite database files from the iCloud drive
- Tap on a table name to view the table
- Tap on a column title to sort by the column
- Tap on the search icon to enter advanced SQL queries and get results immediately
- Create a new table with the Create Table panel or create SQL command
- Add a new row with the Add Row panel or insert SQL command
- Select advanced image and URL SQL types for storing images and web links
- Tap and hold on any cell to edit with optional voice recognition
- Tap and drag to highlight any table or rows for copy, paste, and share
- Built-in iCloud integration for automatically synchronizing SQLite database files
- Automatically formats SQL query results to fit each column perfectly
- Tap on the header to display the share menu
- E-mail any SQLite database file instantly
- Works anywhere online or offline
- Works with all international text