SQL Database Pro
Through many decades, SQL has proven to be the most powerful query language ever invented since its development by Chamberlin and Boyce in the 1970s. It is the basis of every major database system including: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, and SQLite.
Imagine a database which combines the power and flexibility of SQL with the most advanced mobile operating systems.
Imagine the simplest possible interface in which you tap or click on top of a page to type in any SQL query, and getting the results immediately on the same page.
And imagine every SQL query result being automatically formatted for you to perfectly fit each column and having thousands of rows formatted in a few seconds.
Power, simplicity, and the pursuit of perfection. This is the solution that SQL Database Pro delivers for you today.
- Opens all SQLite database files
- View and edit multiple SQLite databases at the same time
- Click on a table name to view the table
- Click on a column title to sort by the column
- Click on the top left corner to import CSV text and SQL scripts
- Click on the top right corner to export as CSV text
- Export any query result as a PDF document
- Export any data as SQL script for importing into Oracle, DB2, and MySQL
- Auto correction of SQL queries
- Auto generation of select commands by typing in a table name
- Create a new table with the SQL create command or Create panel
- Add a new row with the SQL insert command or Add panel
- Automatically formats every SQL query result
- Allows you to save the font for each SQLite database
- Click on the top of a page to view the sqlite_master table
- Print, preview, and save SQL query reports as PDF documents
SQL Database Pro User Guide: